Look how cute this baby is:

And a cute sideview:

And a closeup of both the cute diaper and his chunky legs:

Now, I've only experienced a pee. It was NO BIG DEAL! Seriously, it was so not traumatic. We'll have to experience a full-on poop to see if they're truly keepers, but I think I'm going to want about eight more BumGenius 3.0s. Ugh. They are SO cute. They're also designed to be used for toddlers up to 35 pounds ... we'll certainly be pushing that limit (as Bean was 35 pounds when he was potty trained).
In other news, I'm reading
12 Hours of Sleep by 12 Weeks. I know my kid isn't 12 weeks old. While I don't agree with all the advice in there, there are a few good nuggets. I'm trying to feed him less often, so he'll actually eat up when it's time. I'm also putting him down right after he falls asleep and not 20 minutes later. He's slept great day - a nearly 2 hour nap this afternoon and he's snoozing right now!
I also didn't spend so much time holding him today (seriously, I usually hold him all day). He spent more time on the floor playing with toys ... and with his big brother. They were so enthralled with one another that they ignored the camera entirely. Aww.

In other news, I have my
Twilight books! The mailman finally decided to make the long trip up the sidewalk to my porch. I'm pretty sure it killed him. So, thousands of pages of vampire-human-young-love romance await me! I just finished
Sloppy Firsts by Megan McCafferty. Ohmigod! (Ha ha. If you've read the book, then you'll appreciate that.) I love, love, love it. I'm also watching
Secret Life of American Teen with Molly Ringwald. Seriously, I'm on YA overload. But it's fun!
Awww I love the diapers! See, I told you that they arent that bad :) Are they the AIO's?
ReplyDeleteYes. They're the BumGenius 3.0. They have two inserts - one I guess is a "sizer" and the other is an insert. One has some snaps on it ... that's the one I stuck in the diaper. I don't know if it was right, but it worked.
ReplyDeleteSo they are the pockets. The smaller one is the newborn insert and the one with snaps in the onesize insert. You can snap it down to fit the medium or small setting on the diaper. I usually use both together for night time. How do you like them?
ReplyDelete