Baby Moose weighed in at 22 lbs. and 7 oz. at his 6-month well baby appointment (which was yesterday). His height was 27". He remains above the 95th percentile for weight and is in the 75th percentile for height. He also has a bit of a rash in his right armpit (from the fat rolls rubbing together). I'm keeping him dry and aired out before trying the prescription medication. So far, so good. It's looking more pink and less red today.
My mom visited last week. We celebrated a late Christmas and Husband and I went on a couple dates. Mom even got to stay an extra night thanks to the blizzard-like conditions in the Chicago area. She left in the wee hours of the morning to catch the earliest flight out. Bean already misses her. She made pancakes and played games and was happy to take him and pick him up from school. She didn't tire of his antics and noises as quickly as I do. I miss her too (for many of the aforementioned reasons). Baby Moose, on the other hand, doesn't much care. And, it's fair to say, she might not be missing him so much ... as he screamed for nearly three solid hours when she watched him one night. Baby Moose = Mama's Boy.
Husband is quite busy the next few weeks. There's work stuff. He's also taking two classes this nine weeks - one meets three Monday evenings in a row, the other for nine Tuesdays. He's also planning a flight to Dallas next month ... the boys and I may tagalong (of course, we'll be driving, not flying in the cockpit).
1.13.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Well you know what I'm going to say about the dishes....buy the ones you really want! This is something that you're going to be looking at EVERY DAY for the next several years, it absolutely should be something that excites you. And for the record (not that it matters) I totally agree with your #1 pick.
ReplyDeleteI'll keep an eye out around here for you!
C: I know what you would say! I know what I'm saying! But to pay TWICE as much. Ugh. When I look at them they will just taunt me and say, "Wha ha ha ... sucker. You could have had me at half price if you'd just have looked harder." They will make me feel inadequate ... and I really don't need any more of that :) Perhaps a new season will bring new dish designs that I love even more (though, is it possible? I really love paisley and red matches the kitchen).
ReplyDelete