Moose turned 6 months old on Sunday. I can't believe we've only had him for six months (but, at the same time, I can't believe six months has already passed). He gets more and more adorable each day - HUGE smiles and big, belly laughs. Despite all his chubby, this guy still likes to be a baby. He likes to be held all the time and still likes to be swaddled for naps ... unless he's napping in my lap (his preferred spot). This month he started to spend more time in his exersaucer. He's also enjoying his new playmat where puppies and kittens offer up some fun music. He's drooling. A lot. And I think I might feel his bottom front teeth, but none have surfaced just yet. He's also eating rice and oatmeal cereal. And still nursing. A lot. He loves to talk to his big brother, and he loves being outside and seeing new things. At the turn of the new year, he also started sitting up. He does best in his boppy pillow, but he can do it! He's discovered his thumb, but prefers his entire fist. He's also grabbing at things - the newspaper, my hair, Bean's legos ... anything within his reach (thankfully, it's a short reach for now).
Baby Moose, we love you!
1.06.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment