8.02.2011

Doctor's Visit

I went for an unexpected doctor's appointment today. I called the office because I've been feeling very light-headed and dizzy for the last three days - just off. They had me come in and, of course, found nothing "clinically" wrong with me. "You probably just need more rest," the doctor said. I asked for a tranquilizer for my three year old. He didn't offer up anything.

My cervix is still totally closed - so no signs of anything exciting happening anytime too soon. I hit 37 weeks on August 25. Please, for my relief, think August 25!

Moose had his follow-up doctor's appointment today. The doctor ordered a blood draw and it took three lab techs to do the job. That was fun. Seems his speech referral will not be resolved prior to the baby being born. Annoying.

I ordered this today, along with the matching boa blanket.
Way more than I wanted to spend. Oh well.

1 comment:

 

Desenvolvido por EMPORIUM DIGITAL