5.15.2011

Big, Like a Whale

I'm 23 weeks and as big as I was with both boys at 38 and 40 weeks, respectively. My body is at its maximum weight and girth and every part of me (aside from the actual laboring parts) is telling me that I am DONE.

But I'm a long way from done.

Possibly 17 weeks from done.

Hopefully no more than 15 weeks from done.

I have a few clothing items I kept from when I was pregnant with Moose. This is the last week I'll be wearing them. The few M shirts I picked up at the beginning of my pregnancy are also done for now. I have three bottoms that fit me, and probably six or so tops. And two bras. And I don't want to buy any new stuff, because I will only need it for three months. Surely I can get through a summer in the South with just ten clothing items ...

What a disaster.

I am down to one anti-nausea drug. I'm left feeling a little queasy, but not to the point that I puke or heave. I have terrible acid reflux (which is kept in check if I remember to take my Zantac morning AND night).

My hope is this baby will develop quickly and make her exit the moment she is able to breath on her own and will be able to go home with me. I do not want a premature baby, but I do want this over with as soon as possible.

1 comment:

  1. I don't believe it! I will need to see a comparison pic to make my own judgement call. :)

    Get some ribbed tanks and just live in those. They stretch easily and are comfy. Or, you can just hang out in your bra all day. I doubt the neighbors will care.:)

    ReplyDelete

 

Desenvolvido por EMPORIUM DIGITAL