4.22.2011

Oh, I didn't announce that here ...

It's official, we are having a BABY GIRL!

I'm not sure there is anyone who reads this that isn't on my Facebook, but I'll announce it just in case :)

SHE is measuring four days ahead of schedule (down from the six days ahead of schedule she was measuring at the last ultrasound). SHE is 11 oz. I think the heartbeat was 145 or so - still averaging lower than both the boys'.

We were so mentally prepared for a boy that we're still digesting the news. A GIRL! I'm just not convinced. The ultrasound tech was very thorough, though, and my doctor checked it out and was like, "Yes, it's absolutely a girl."

I took the boys to a local store in town that sells smocked dresses (all the rage in the South). We walked in and Bean said, "Eww. Girl stuff!" then we walked out. It wasn't worth battling them. So, I haven't really had a chance to look at anything - a car seat cover on Etsy, but that's it. No idea if we'll do a new bedding theme (the boys used the same jungle-themed stuff, and it's gender-neutral), but I will paint the walls pink :)

I do think she needs some pink cloth diapers and cute ruffled diaper covers and baby legs. Swoon. I have a feeling both grandmas and the aunt will supply more clothing than necessary, so I'm not even thinking of that stuff yet :)

1 comment:

  1. Congrats!!! What a perfect addition to a wonderful family!
    Love and Hugs!!
    Aunt Rose

    ReplyDelete

 

Desenvolvido por EMPORIUM DIGITAL