I've neglected my 2011 Reading Log, so I'm going to jot it down really fast till I find a more permanent place for it:
Better Off
by Eric Brende
Girl with the Dragon Tattoo
by Steig Larson
Keesha's House
by Helen Frost
A Northern Light
by Jennifer Donnelly
J.D. Salinger: A Life
by Kenneth Slawenski
Bird by Bird
by Anne Lamott
The Life of Pi
by Yann Martel
The Homeschool Option
by Lisa Rivero
The Color Purple
by Alice Walker
There might be a couple others, but they're not coming to mind - so maybe not. I've read about half as many books as I had at this point last year. That's OK - I've been sick (and tiny words on a page made my head spin for a while) and I haven't found a series (like Sookie Stackhouse) that are quick and relatively easy reads to up my numbers. All in due time.
4.15.2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment