I scheduled Bean's birthday party. We're going to the jump place (a place with a bunch of inflatable bounce houses and slides). It's more expensive than Chuck E. Cheese, but I'm hoping the novelty of it will increase attendance. If you know me well, then you know that I have a constant fear or NO ONE SHOWING UP. I estimated a conservative 10 kids (the minimum you have to pay for). Please, God, out of all the classroom kids, church kids, and karate kids ... please have at least 10 show up. Moose will be there. I only need 9. Perhaps I can acquire 9 foster kids before March 19.
Bean wanted an Indiana Jones theme ... which would be find if I was in the mindset to make everything from scratch. He's settled on a Batman theme, though, which makes my life oodles easier and will result in more presents. We're going to buy him skateboard gear. He's scared of his bike, but he seems to think he'll be a badass as skateboarding. I don't predict a career in either.
Also, Moose has decided to start talking. He doesn't say a whole lot, but he's certainly saying more. He said "brother" the other day and a full "Go in the tunnel!" He's getting it. Turns out we just had to drop out of speech one day a week. Winning!
3.09.2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The ONLY downside I forsee with the 9 foster kids plan is that by March 19th, you'll likely be locked up in the loony bin, and miss Bean's party! Other than that, solid plan, I support you! :)
ReplyDeleteIt's a shame you don't live here. Bean's second cousins could come and you would have your 10. I now have a grand total of 10 Grandchildren.... :)
ReplyDeleteLove and hugs
Aunt Rose