2.03.2011

Snow! & Week 8

While my friends across the country are snowed in (seriously, my mom's work canceled work for the first time in 15 years), we are seeing our first little snow. It's a dusting of white sprinkles, and I'm not sure it'll stick. It was like 80 on Saturday and yesterday the wind chill was 3. It's supposed to be in the 60s this Saturday. What the heck? I guess Al Gore told us this would happen.

After a week of puking and ultimately, losing seven pounds in a week, I kept everything down yesterday. I actually ate a tiny bowl of cereal this morning and am still holding on to it. Please note, just because I am not puking doesn't mean I feel good. I still feel like garbage.

Today marks Week 8, when the fetus is starting a little more human. Look at the widget over there - it has a recognizable face and it's end is looking noticeably less tail-like. It's still like the size of my fingernail, though, so how does something so small make a person so miserable?

My belly is swelling, likely from starvation.

I've learned that Apple Jacks is my preferred food-to-puke-up, you know, if I had to pick one.

1 comment:

  1. We got snowed in for 2 days! We finally got out today but its like 1 degree here. Boo! Its like my kids know that I can't escape anywhere and they make my life miserable for that time.

    So glad you were able to keep something down! I was really bad from week 6 to 8 and then I still felt sick but not quite so bad. At 10 weeks I have finally gotten my appetite back. Hope its the same for you! Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete

 

Desenvolvido por EMPORIUM DIGITAL