I ::just:: found out that I'm not tutoring this week - we start back NEXT week. I don't know why we're being told this JUST NOW, but I won't complain. I'm happy to have the week to get the boys back on schedule and catch up on things. Super.
This is, however, coupled with needing child care next Thursday. Husband starts training and won't be able to be home in time for tutoring and the woman set up to watch them has a child in the hospital and has no clue when he'll be out and back to normal. So, this is why I don't work. The whole child care thing is flipping ridiculous. Maybe I can lock my mom in her room and keep her here till the end of the month ... then she can watch them (not sure how much watching she can do from a locked room, but I'm sure here mere presence will help me avoid any neglect allegations).
Oh, I got to hold a 10-day-old baby today. He was floppy and useless and just great, but I didn't have this overwhelming voice in my head saying MUST ACQUIRE NEW BABY like I expected. Really, I think Moose just has me worn out lately.
1.04.2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh come on now, I can't be the only crazy, knocked up mom right now! I need a partner!! :)
ReplyDelete