1.14.2011

Cleaning, Waiting, Other Fun

After a round of emails from a few people in writing group, I got the boys dressed and tossed them outside ... where they played hide and seek, found sticks to swing at each other and generally complained about being too hot AND too cold. However, they played for a couple hours while I cleaned out my car (which was gross) and washed their car seat covers (which were honestly so gross that my children should probably be taken away).

After the cleaning, we headed to Sonic. The boys watched a movie in the back seat while sitting in their clean car seats and munching on garbage, while I read up front and ate garbage (but the burger has tomato, onion, and lettuce - that counts for something). Then we drove to Big Lots where the little one got a bowling set (made of hard plastic - we've had soft sets in the past that don't like to cooperate) and the bigger one got Jenga (minus the name brand Jenga).

Now the little one is supposed to be napping ... but he is talking to himself in his room (whatever, so long as he is in there).

We made another offer on another house last night and hope to hear something by Saturday night. The owners are 1500 miles away. Also, reports have come in that there were DOGS, CATS, AND FERRETS in the home. I hate, hate ferrets and am more convinced than ever that the entire house needs to be soaked in bleach.

No new four-bedroom homes for sale in our target areas. Unfortunately, "ferret-free" is not a search option on Trulia, Zillow, or Realtor.com.

Off to read The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo.

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree about the whole ferret thing. Gross! Now I can imagine the smell. Ugh! Definitely need bleach!

    And uhhhh, I see the cute little floating thing on your side bar. Is there going to be a mention of it? :)

    ReplyDelete

 

Desenvolvido por EMPORIUM DIGITAL