So, back in November I planned a Writing Circle for January 8, 2011. There was something about 2011 that just SEEMED SO FAR AWAY. Now it is right around the corner, and I have four hours of one day to create a Writing Circle/Retreat for about six to eight people.
I have never done this before.
I have never attended something of its nature.
I got all wrapped up in "the parties raise SO much money FOR THE CHURCH," the I just signed up. I have this crazy habit of always signing my name onto anything stuck in a clipboard.
Thankfully, most the people are women I have written with in the past - at writing group and at Barnes & Noble. So, I'm confident that we can entertain ourselves ... made even easier by the introduction of spirits and food. However, I really want this to feel inspiring and special. They paid $15 for their seats! (Money raised benefits the church.) So, I am frantically searching the internet and am finding no good advice and may just make the whole damn thing up and act like THIS IS EXACTLY HOW IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE, WHY ARE YOU LOOKING AT ME LIKE THAT?
12.26.2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment