Kittens are still outside. Kittens dug up my container cucumbers and strawberries and used the containers as a litter box for their runny poop. They, as per usual, did not bother to cover it up.
I'd given up for a while, but I have a new plan of attack. They are getting a mixture of wet lamb-rice food with instant potatoes, Imodium, and pro-biotics (I saw the suggestion of non-flavored yogurt but found some tablets at the store). They'll get it twice a day till this poo thing stops. If it doesn't stop, then it's back to cheap cat food and hello to a short life, I guess.
They have collars now, so people know the naughty kittens belong to a family (why am I parading that fact around their neck now?). I also set up their litter box outside. Hopefully this will stop them from pooping and digging in the exisiting pots (which are now laden with bamboo skewers under the suggestion of a church member). Also, should they ever be indoor cats again, it'll be good for them to still be familiar with a litter box.
Why can't everything I own be as low maintenance as the chickens?
11.01.2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment