9.03.2010

5-Question Friday

1. How many pets do you have?

Three. One dog, a 6-year-old blue heeler, and two kittens, 14-week old tuxedos.

2. If you could switch places with anyone in the world for one day, who would it be?

Hmm. Probably one of my friends that doesn't have a husband and kids. It might be fun to have a career, drink great wine, and spend money on nice clothes and dinners - at least for a day :)

3. What is your favorite money saving tip?

Use cash. It's much more real than swiping a card all the time. AND, when you're out ... boy, are you out :)

4. What do you want your kids to be when they grow up?

I don't want them to be career military, but I think four years would be good for their character. I'd like them to do something wild, like be a Lego engineer or Disney illustrator or movie set designer - something that's a good living but is crazy-fun and creative. So long as they respect themselves, respect others, and respect the earth, though, I'll consider them a success.

5. What is your favorite quote?

I have lots, but I usually come back to ... Be the change you wish to see in the world. - Ghandi

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Desenvolvido por EMPORIUM DIGITAL