I am currently importing older posts from two other blogs. Hope to have everything organized soon!
Got about 20 percent of the blog ready today. Let's hope I can do another 20 percent tomorrow and the next and have this thing presentable in five days (or a week, if I'm slow one day ... whatever).
=====
I think I overestimated. I am 20 percent done today (maybe). This might take longer than I thought.
=====
Aug. 4 - Got through all the 2010 posts today and a few 2009. Will continuing the editing tomorrow. Still need to add all the blogs I love (oh, that could take ages) and a few other widgets and pages. Hoping to have it done by next Wednesday (when my writing group meets again).
=====
Aug. 6 - 10 more months of editing. Knocked out September '09 and January '09 (no logic behind it, just chose those). Making some progress.
8.03.2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment