7.31.2010

Saturday Happenings

Moose woke us up at 6:05 a.m. Good grief. We caved and let him watch cartoons in our bed while we tried to snooze and then Bean joined the party. We finally got the gumption to get ready and head out to breakfast - which went well. I love Strawn's (may need to go back for a couple slices of ice box pie later).

We drove by a few garage sales, but we didn't find anything.

Then Bean projectile vomited at the last garage sale.

So we came home.

Husband set the TV up in his room temporarily and they are in there relaxing and watching Indiana Jones. I mowed the lawn ... on the hottest day of the year. (So, I'm going to skip my walk today.) Moose toddled around outside, sometimes following me his play lawn mower.

Made some gift card holders yesterday for Christmas and am hoping to work on the cards some more today.

I am still trying to figure out the blog situation. I like writing about my kiddos AND scrapbooking AND writing AND reading AND my homesteading experiments (not to be confused with running a grow house), but I don't want all the family stuff public, but I do want to share the other stuff publicly. Still haven't found the right answer, so I'll have to think about it some more.

Oh, and something I don't want to forget:

If I leave my car unlocked, sometimes Moose will get himself in the drivers seat and turn all sorts of buttons and levers. When I first get in the car, I have to turn a turn signal off (sometimes the emergency blinkers) and the windshield wipers. Then, hours later, when I go back to my car and it's dark, I turn on the lights ... my brights are on too. It just makes me smile.

1 comment:

  1. You could head over to Wordpress--allows you to lock entries that you don't want the whole world to see.

    ReplyDelete

 

Desenvolvido por EMPORIUM DIGITAL