Yesterday, Husband and I celebrated our fifth wedding anniversary! Painting with a Twist was super fun AND we decided on Copeland's. We can take the kids to Outback sometime and still use the coupon ... we are not taking our kids to Copeland's. Good choice, Amanda, thanks for the push :)
So, we have TWO of the same paintings. My question to you, which do you prefer? Please leave a comment with your preference.
Three Pairs the First:

Three Pears the Second:

The place was very full - about 50 of us in all. Husband was the ONLY male. We plan on taking my in-laws there (and leaving their poor aunt to babysit, because you have to be 21 to go). I'd love to see my father-in-law painting.
We had a wonderful day. He bought me a beautiful pendant necklace with blue topaz and peridot stones (and cookies). We got family pictures (which were a bit of a disaster), but then we got the greasier most delicious burgers in the world for lunch.
I think I like the 1st picture best. Not sure why. I guess because they look fuller and brighter. But the 2nd pic looks more like real pears.
ReplyDeleteAunt Rose
I totally like the first one. It is bolder than the second and the colors are cleaner. It is hard to believe that they would come out so similar though. Did they go stroke by stroke? Could you pick colors or did it have to be lifelike? Sounds like you had a great anniversary!When do we find out who did what?
ReplyDeleteThey didn't go stroke-by-stroke, but close to that. It was so cool to see a room full of the same painting - all a bit different but every single one was great. It's a very cool thing to do! Come visit, then we can go :)
ReplyDeleteHaven't decided when I will post whose is whose. Maybe next Monday? That'll give people a week to visit and vote.
I am SO not voting--that's just asking for trouble.
ReplyDeleteKATY! Get to voting. It's a friendly competition!
ReplyDeleteI think I like the first one...it seems like it came from a closer vantage point, which is fun, but I agree with Aunt Rose, the second one looks more like real pears.
ReplyDeleteI really like the first one.
ReplyDeleteOK we have waited long enough... Let us know whose is whose!!! Please!!!
ReplyDeleteAunt Rose