Husband was so impressed with my laundry detergent success that he asked me to make a dishwasher soap. We buy Cascade Complete exclusively, because it works. However, it's nearly $6 a box. I dumped a box of Cascade Complete, a box of Borax, and a box of washing soda into a bucket and mixed it, then I transferred it back to the Cascade Complete box and another old Cascade Complete box and a small plastic container. I filled the "rinse aid" with vinegar. We'll see how this goes. I hope I didn't just waste $6 of Cascade Complete.
I went grocery shopping with the boys for the first time in a month. What a nightmare. Moose was particularly annoyed. He wailed most the way in and out of CVS (we were in there for not even 10 minutes and it felt like an hour). Thankfully, they were both strapped down at the base commissary, where I spent a small fortune. I guess this means I am cooking again.
7.27.2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thats a cool idea about the dishwasher soap. Let me know how it turns out! We have to use the packets b/c our water is so hard it turns out dishwasher this rusty color. The tabs help keep the rust away but they are like over $7 for a bag of them. Ugh!
ReplyDeleteAnd I feel your pain about the grocery store. I try to only go every 2 weeks for that exact reason.
What was the recipe for the laundry soap?
ReplyDeleteRose