6.16.2010

Victory

Amish Monster Cookies are possibly the best cookies in the whole wide world. They are every cookie - oatmeal, peanut butter, M&M, and chocolate chip. Goodness gracious. They are worth every calorie and fat. Amazing. More on them later.

I found Washing Soda at Kroger last night around 9 p.m. I needed chocolate chips and Walgreens (where I needed to get in on a peanut butter/mayo/Ragu/tea deal) did not have chocolate chips OR washing soda, so I ended up at Kroger and victoriously found both. They also had a Coin Star machine. My French's Fried Onion container held more than $26 of coinage, which I turned into an Amazon gift card. AWESOME.

Made my laundry detergent. It's a bit more watery than I would like, and I haven't washed anything with it yet, so I have no final verdict on it yet. I also want to break down a cost comparison. I went with the Tide mixture, because having three boys and a dog requires a bit more cleaning power. More on that later too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Desenvolvido por EMPORIUM DIGITAL