This morning, Bean climbed into my bed. The baby was still asleep, so I turned on the TV and nodded off again. Out of no where, Bean said, "Mama, I love you." Then he said, "Mama, your hair is SO pretty." It just melted me. Bean is usually much more affectionate with Husband than with me, so this was a real treat. I asked him if he would snuggle with me because I was cold, so he did. He snuggled for about 15 minutes and then said, "Mama, will you snuggle me? I cold too." So, I did.
It was the sweetest thing ever.
Right before bed time, Bean went through all his DVDs. I asked him what he was doing. "I'm making all the DVDs straight," he said. He opened every case and made sure the title was running level. He is my husband's child after all.
5.08.2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment