1.11.2010

Not a Baby

The other night, I had Bean in my lap and was reading a couple stories. The whole time his butt bones dug into my legs and his gangling limbs were all over the place - nearly as long as my own limbs. I picked him up, and his legs, wrapped around me, go down to my knees.

"There is no baby left in him," I told my husband.

Also, I think he's due for another round of new pants ... another two inches has creeped out from the legs. His size 6 overalls are now too short (we just bought them in October, and they were plenty big then).

3 comments:

  1. they do grow so fast! The same thing happened this fall with P. A big growth spurt in length and there went all his pants looking like floods.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michael is the same size as me. He is 10.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a freak because I love that stuff--the growing. Everyone else is exclaiming over the loss of "my baby," but I'm like "bring it!" I'm weird, I know.

    ReplyDelete

 

Desenvolvido por EMPORIUM DIGITAL