Bean also got his hair cleaned up (we're growing it out on top, I got it cut way too short the last time) and has his new glasses. I don't think he's been still enough for me to a get a picture of him in them, though :)
1.23.2010
My Big Kid
Remember my sweet Moose, who looked like this:
And sometimes like this:
One last look:
As of Thursday, he now looks like this and is clearly unhappy about it:
Yes, he was unhappy at the hair cut place, but he was back to his regular self once we got home. I keep wanting to brush his hair out of his eyes, but I don't need to. It was very hard for me to get his hair cut, but I think he's quite happy with it. The day after, he took like five steps in a row on three different occasions. I guess the hair was just weighing him down.
Bean also got his hair cleaned up (we're growing it out on top, I got it cut way too short the last time) and has his new glasses. I don't think he's been still enough for me to a get a picture of him in them, though :)
Bean also got his hair cleaned up (we're growing it out on top, I got it cut way too short the last time) and has his new glasses. I don't think he's been still enough for me to a get a picture of him in them, though :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
aww his hair looks cute! It's about the same style as Bennett's, only I think Mooses' hair is thicker.
ReplyDelete