1.01.2010

Happy 2010!

Happy 2010. Last night marked the first New Years Eve of the 21st century that I slept through. Last time I looked at the clock, it was 11:56. For what it's worth, I slept very well last night.

Poor Moose is very sick today. He's coughing constantly and very congested. He never seems comfortable. We didn't even get a smile out of him till after 12 noon today. He moans and groans and cries out of pain and/or frustration. We have the go ahead to take him to the Urgent Care Clinic. It's just not fair to see a little guy so pitiful.

I finished up my New Year's Resolutions. The list, of course, is in the kitchen, and I'm sitting on the couch with a baby who is just about to fall asleep. Will update you soon with those.

1 comment:

  1. Good for you. Maybe you needed your sleep, sister. I hope your little pumpkin gets better.

    ReplyDelete

 

Desenvolvido por EMPORIUM DIGITAL