7.30.2009

New Award


While I was gone, cw5h2o presented me with a blogging award ... a fine testament to her good taste. Now, I'm suppose to present the award to two of my best comment leavers. If I could represent it to cw5h2o, I would. Since that defeats the purpose, I'll go to:

Katy from Bird On the Street

Katy makes beautiful Louisiana-inspired artwork. She sells it Red Bean Dream (see the link on the side). I have three prints in my bedroom and three in the boys' room. Katy is also an Air Force wife and a mother to a sweet redhead named Charlie. No, I don't know her IRL (IRL = in real life), but we share a hatred for Wal-Mart parking lots.

Courtney from A Mama And Her Boys

I do know Courtney IRL, but we haven't actually seen each other since high school. Funny enough, we didn't even really talk in high school. Somehow, though, through the magix of social networking, we have really bonded over our little boys (we both have two). We also enjoying cooking and cloth diapers and crafting and have similar tastes baby names. I like to think I'm pretty responsible for her 2.0's name :) Her husband is currently away serving in the National Guard. She also rents part of a cow.

3 comments:

  1. Well, thanks! We're not alone in that Walmart hatred--there's probably a club somewhere.

    I hear you on the alone time thing. I like mine too. We're thinking seriously about putting Charlie in Mother's Day Out one day a week for five hours and my husband is totally freaked out. I, on the other hand, am looking forward craziness like unencombered grocery shopping. I guess we'll see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much!!!! And yes, you are partly responsible for 2.0's name. I totally laughed out loud when I read "and she rents part of a cow!" LOL!

    And I'll join the Walmart hatred club anyday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I like to think my taste in friends means I have good taste! Thanks Mel! :)

    ReplyDelete

 

Desenvolvido por EMPORIUM DIGITAL