6.01.2009

Blog Candy (Free Stuff for YOU!)

So, my birthday is very soon ...

To celebrate, I am offering my readers some "blog candy." The winner will receive six cards handmade by yours truly. You pick the theme (birthday, jungle, blank, flowers, etc.).

To enter, you just need to leave a comment on this post. (I prefer it be about how awesome I am or a memory you have of us or how cute my kids are ... you get the idea, indulge me.) A winner will be randomly selected.

EVERYONE is eligible, so don't shy away because you're my father-in-law or my mom or someone I haven't talked to in forever or someone I've never met in real life or someone I talk to every day :) I'm happy you're reading! You have until Thursday, June 4 at midnight to enter. The winner will be announced Friday.

8 comments:

  1. Oh, I'll be the first! :)

    I guess my thought/experience has to do with our children. I am so grateful to you for all of the times that I have asked for your advice on what to do regarding my children. You always give me great advice about what has worked with your children and some other options as well. Being a mom is a very hard job and it is always comforting to know that someone else has been there and done that and to get their advice. :) So, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay 1) You are totally awesome! 2) I will always remember midnight runs to The Collegian to bring you coffee or entertain you the night before you put the paper to bed. 2a) I remember meeting Bean and Husband for the first (and last!) time....must rectify that soon! 2b) I will always blame living with you Sophomore year for my Dawson's Creek habit! 3) It goes without saying that both Bean and Moose are adorable...even more so when you see them both together! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Third post! Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Belated Birthday, chica! You know we all love the blog - you just have lots of total slugs, like me, in your growing fan base. : )

    You're totally due for an over-the-top rant from me as a token of my undying admiration and gratitude for our friendship. Stay tuned...it'll come...but not today, see the whole slug thing above.

    I totally miss working with you and going to lunch with Bean and rolling our eyes at MAE and all that good corporate stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday - we will celebrate again in Calfiornia when you are here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am sooo far behind on your blogs! I can't believe it. You are by far the wittiest blog writer I know. Everytime I read your blog I walk away with a smile. Whether that be because of your ranting, insight, or cute kids, it always happens! Thanks for that, my mellow friend:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well Melissa what can I say we are getting Old. Weird how time flies!! I was gonna post that awesome poem that you and Cheri wrote up for me in ninth grade... just to take you back quite a few years, but I never pulled it out of the basement so maybe I'll do that one of these days. Do you remember that? Well, I enjoy reading your post, really its embarrasing. Its my sope popra actually. Its my time away from my world and onlooking on to someone else's for a few minutes. You are pretty busy, and some times I still wonder how you stay so stinken organized! Hey, thanks for your post and entertaining me every day or other. Its been pleasurable. You are a great writer, and wonderful mom and even a better person! I couldn't do what you do day in and day out with you husbands work, my hats off to you. I love you. Keep in touch! Love, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, I noticed I am late I thought I had to Friday, WHATEVER. I still meant every word. I can't stand deadlines. Too much commitment for me... I like to fly from the seat of my pants... lol...

    ReplyDelete

 

Desenvolvido por EMPORIUM DIGITAL