Moose has been playing with a spoon (not one of his spoons, one of mine) for 20 minutes. He hasn't let go of it. He appears to love it. He talks to it, bats at things with it.
Also, I noticed that he picks up things with his feet (something I do as well, but not with the grace Moose does). If something is within reach of his feet, he grasps his feet around it and brings it to his hands - very well coordinated, much like a great ape.
Oops. He released the spoon. Thank goodness. It was getting weird.
I weighed Moose of the Wii Fit today. It said 24.9 lbs. Not sure if it weighs on the light side or if the doctor's office weighs on the heavy side. The Wii Fit did say I'd lost a couple pounds since last month ... I credit my new tuna fish sandwich kick.
Oh, and Bean slept overnight in his crib two night in a row - from about 8:30 p.m. to 6 a.m. Then he comes in our bed to sleep a couple more hours ... such progress!
Bean has been exceptionally well-behaved lately. I just let him know, "You're a great kid." I think back of when he used to pull my hair and throw himself on the ground and hit and kick. We've come a long way, baby. (To which he would say, "I not a baby, Mama! I wear underwear!") Granted, I still have 14 more years to screw him up royally. Wha ha ha.
5.15.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yay for good sleeping!! :) Umm, and what is your secret for the screaming, pulling your hair out kind of behavior? Mine is heading down that street fast!
ReplyDelete