Last night, Moose was sitting in his crib, grabbed the railing, and pulled himself up into a standing position. I'm still in denial.
I also called 9-1-1 for the first time. It had nothing to do with us ... just a family we observed at a the duck pond. The couple seemed a little, umm, high when we first pulled in and their behavior over the next 10 minutes was clearly not the work of coherent people. Of course, they had a toddler and newborn with them. We were at the park with our neighbors trying to decide what the best course of action was. I finally said I was calling. I felt the their kids were in danger. By the time I called, the family was back in the car. The cops pulled in just as the car pulled away, but they got them. Last we saw, the man was in handcuffs.
In lighter news, Moose tried watermelon and cottage cheese tonight. He loved them both.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yay, go Moose!!! They get big so fast, don't they?!
ReplyDelete