Dear Moose,
You were up till 11 p.m. last night. Don't get me wrong, you were happy as could be. You sat on the floor and clapped and talked. You got up at 8:30 a.m. Again, you were very happy. It's nap time now, though, and you really should nap - not because I am tired of you, but because you need to nap. You are a baby. A happy, wonderful baby, but a baby. Go to sleep.
I tried nursing you to sleep, but you wanted to sit up and look around and smile. That is not nursing or, more importantly, sleeping. Now you are in your crib and sound pathetic. You moan. You fake cry. Just go to sleep!
It is also your Grand-Dad's birthday today. Happy Birthday, Joe.
This was also your Great-Great Grandma Winnie's birthday. I called her Grandma Winnie Pooh when I was little. She made me lots and lots of dolls with big, frilly crochet dresses. They are now hidden away and sort of creep me out.
Now, go to sleep!
Love,
Mama
5.13.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
LOL! Did he ever fall asleep?
ReplyDelete