Misadventures of mamahood and such.
I actually like it better painted, especially with the shelving and pictures up. :)How many cloth diapers do you have now? Its not so bad once you get enough that you only have to wash every other day or every 3 days.
I have 14. I don't like letting them sit longer than 48 hours ... I think the funk sticks in them after that.
Vinegar, oxyclean, and/or a capfull of bleach usually does the trick :)
I actually like it better painted, especially with the shelving and pictures up. :)
ReplyDeleteHow many cloth diapers do you have now? Its not so bad once you get enough that you only have to wash every other day or every 3 days.
I have 14. I don't like letting them sit longer than 48 hours ... I think the funk sticks in them after that.
ReplyDeleteVinegar, oxyclean, and/or a capfull of bleach usually does the trick :)
ReplyDelete