4.24.2009

T.G.I.F. & Stuff

OK, so I did take some Earth Day pictures with the kids, but I haven't gotten around to downloading them.

On Wednesday, the kids and I headed to the Thrift Shop on base. We consigned some things there in March. Funny thing, I can't remember a single thing that was dropped off there ... but I did pick up $25! Currently, our garage is overflowing with stuff for a garage sale the first week in May. I'm sort of dreading all that work, but I am looking forward to reclaiming some the garage space. Hopefully, we'll also have some extra moolah to look forward to as well.

I've been lazy about encouraging Moose to self feed. At six months, I introduced Bean to the sippy cup and to a self feeder (it's a mesh bag with a handle, you can pop ice cubes and fruits and veggies in it and they gnaw on it). Moose occasionally sees the sippy cup, but he still doesn't have it figured out at all. I gave him the self feeder yesterday with an apple and today with an ice cube. He seems to enjoy it, but he seems to mostly enjoy banging it up against things and seeing what noises it makes. Bean was also receiving more solids at this age - Moose gets one or two jars a day ... most days.

Tonight, I'm stamping with a friend. I'm signed up for six swaps (and in some of those I have a two or more spots), so I have lots of crafting to do. Tonight I'm working on 4x6 recipe cards and two greeting cards. Lots of fun work ahead! Husband will be enjoying an evening with the kiddos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Desenvolvido por EMPORIUM DIGITAL