4.10.2009

Egg Hunt

We hosted an Easter Egg Hunt today. Ten moms showed up and almost 20 kids. The egg hunt went VERY well. The kids hunted about 160 eggs and we enjoyed lots of treats. Getting good pictures of kids egg hunting is near-impossible - they move quickly!




We're quite seasoned Easter Egg Hunt hosts now - Husband helped organize one with his work earlier this month.

After the party, my neighbor's son (he's 7, almost 8) came back. I offered him $5 to help me clean up - and he was worth every penny! Between the both of us, in less than an hour the house was in great shape. I can't believe how well that kid cleans (his mom says he doesn't do so well at her house, but she doesn't bribe him with money). I'm hiring that kid every time I have a get together!

*Oh, and I'm not maintaining my computer ban on myself. I do plan, however, on being very conscious of the amount of time I'm spending on it. Time to delete my MySpace account and reduce the number of blogs on my Reader!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Desenvolvido por EMPORIUM DIGITAL