I forgot to mention that Bean is now a peanut butter and jelly kid. He eats at least two a day. Today he had four. I cut them out with the circle sandwich cutter from Pampered Chef, so they're not quite full size (I save the crust for ducks). He loves them. I make an effort to make them "healthier" by doing whole grain bread, reduced-sugar peanut butter, and reduced-sugar jelly. He LOVES them, "I want circle san-wich, Mama." He chowed down two for dinner with a side of yogurt and chugged some watered-down juice (yes, I'm that mom) and announced, "Oh, Mama, my tummy full." I bet, I think all that would have filled my belly up!
Moose just got a bath. He had poop all up his back and down his legs. It's everywhere. Speaking of which, I should toss that laundry in the washer. YUCK! But he's happy as a clam about it.
3.02.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
During bath time the other night, dad was handed poop by E. I was shopping, he was playing WII. That's what he gets for leaving her in the tub by herself.
ReplyDelete