Bean's party was a smashing success! He loved the cake and balloons. He brought home a nice stash of gifts - GeoTrax, a few more Cars, a racetrack, a dragon, etc. Lots of good stuff. I didn't see him too much, he was running off at full-speed most of the time. I do have pictures, which I have not gotten around to downloading just yet. Husband also took some video, so maybe we'll figure out how to post that on the blog as well.
Husband has a pretty easy schedule at work this week. Hopefully with this extra time we can wrap some things up around the house and get some overdue errands run. Maybe we'll figure out how to fix the time on our DVR ... it's 12:26 p.m. and it's reading 1:40 right now. That's been going on since Day Light Savings, and it's getting OLD.
Moose is asleep in my lap. I'm going to ::try:: to transfer him to the playpen ... I don't expect success.
3.09.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment