Umm, we all know what the most important picture is ... and it's not of the birthday boy:
3.09.2009
Bean's Birthday
We celebrated Bean's 4th Birthday this past Saturday. He insisted on a pirate theme, so we had pirate invites, balloons, goody bags, pirate hats, pirate cake, and just about anything else you can think of that involves pirates.
Umm, we all know what the most important picture is ... and it's not of the birthday boy:
The captain, the first mate, and the wench:
Blowin' out ye candles:
Captain Bean and a land lubber:
Collecting his booty:
When we got home, Bean had Husband open up a few of his gifts. While Husband was out getting my oil changed, Bean had me open a few more (I was working on our taxes and only half paying attention to his pleas). Then he brought in a few more and wanted me to open them. I said he had enough to play with and to go play ... when Husband came home he found Bean in the sunroom with just about every toy open. If Mama won't do it, well, do it yourself, I guess.
Umm, we all know what the most important picture is ... and it's not of the birthday boy:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is wonderful! I love the cake, you did great. Nate wants a pirate themed party now. :)
ReplyDelete