2.02.2009

Victory???

Well, the screaming and wailing and moaning started at 12:32. So, 5 minutes into it, he screamed ... 7 more minutes, he screamed ... 10 more minutes, he screamed ... 15 minutes, he screamed ... 15 minutes again, he screamed ... but by 2:04 there hasn't been a peep! Granted, it's only been 10 minutes, but I think I have won this round!

I ::hate:: doing this, but the fact is that he's not even getting 12 hours a sleep a day. I be this last week he hasn't slept more than 10 hours a day ... and that's just not healthy for a little guy. He should be sleeping 12 to 14 hours. As much as I love to cuddle with my baby, it's just not working anymore. I am not a bed. I am not a pillow. I am not a teddy pair. And, you, young man, need to sleep!

Moose: 1, Mama: 1

Of course, I'll have to wake him to get Bean at 2:55 p.m. Grrr!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Desenvolvido por EMPORIUM DIGITAL