I try not to judge Kate (from Jon & Kate Plus 8) too harshly. She's Type A and controlling. I get that. I really get that. She's got eight kids running around, six of which are all the same age. She's also a clean-freak/germ-o-phob/food snob ... things she could get over, but chooses to obsess about (how you find time to obsess about stuff when you eight kids running around baffles me, but whatevah).
Now they have dogs.
And she named them.
She named the freaking dogs without any input from the kids. When she announced to the kids, they cried. It was clear they were VERY bummed. Really, Kate? You have eight kids running around and you don't put a decision like "what to name our new puppies?" to a vote? What the hell is wrong with you?
Now, I understand that she doesn't want to call a dog Baby Jaguar for the next 15 years (like House of Toys will be doing with their attack cat). Fine. But certainly the family could have reached a compromise TOGETHER.
Ugh. Really, Kate, I've cut you a lot of breaks among my social circles. But I'm done.
I hope the dogs pee all over your new house.
2.23.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
lmao, I totally felt the same way. While I'm watching it, Nate says to me (as he's hurrying through the room) "She's such a b****!"
ReplyDeleteI always say, "well how would you be if you had to organize and take care of eight small children." But I really do think she's taken it too far! Makes me hope the kids will start calling the puppies Turd 1 and Turd 2, just to piss her off.
Funny that you mention baby Jag. Last night hubby and I were talking and I told him we should call him Gato from now on. Whether it will happen or not is yet to be seen.
ReplyDeleteHa! Right there with you. I, too, was horrified watching the episode. She didn't even want the dogs, but couldn't wait to be the one to name them. Just bizarre.
ReplyDelete