6.24.2011

Hardware

These suckers are about $4 each at Lowe's:I got them from Overstock.com for just $1.83 each (plus $2.95 shipping for the entire order). It's just as good of quality and fits the existing holes in the cabinets. Yeah! I needed 50 of them to do the guest bath, kitchen, and laundry room ...

We are going to do brushed nickel hardware in the master bathroom ... one day ... many days from now.

Now I need to find just as good of a deal on hinges. If I have 50 pulls, then that means I have at least 100 hinges (most cabinets have two, some have three, but the drawers have none). Debating painting the existing ones, but the hassle PLUS the likelihood of the finish holding up seems not worth it.

Still celebrating my good deal on the pulls, though!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Desenvolvido por EMPORIUM DIGITAL