12.22.2010

Sites that make me antsy to buy a home ...

These blogs provide some very inspirational eye candy ...

A Few Good Pieces

She makes wreaths of all kinds and remakes furniture - AND makes it sound so easy. Just find a cheap piece of furniture, sand it, paint it, and it's beautiful. Right? Doesn't everything work that way?

Remodelaholic

I've mentioned this site before. I keep going back for more ... and more.

Reinvented
Super cute and, generally, low-investment ideas.

A Forty Year Old Ranch

Adorable stuff. I want a 40-year-old ranch. Really, I'll take anything that doesn't have sponge-painted walls AND stenciling. Who wants their bathroom to remind them of blood? Let alone BOTH bathrooms remind you of blood. I hate the flippin' bathrooms in this house.

Googie Momma
Cute kid stuff. She has a little girl and a little boy too young to fully destroy.

Additionally, my kids are going to turn into clementines. I bought a box at the commissary, and they prefer them over cookies. Ridiculous.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Desenvolvido por EMPORIUM DIGITAL