12.24.2010

Christmas Eve Sightings

Bean decorated a large gingerbread man while Moose took a nap:
Sightings around the house:

My Department 56 finds from Goodwill ... I went back and bought up a few more things when they marked them 40-percent off. I mean, who wouldn't? You can't see the Dance Hall very well in the back, but trust me that it's totally awesome.

Cards from friends and family - a pretty good turnout this year!

Stockings hung by the chimney with care.


The feathered Christmas tree with a GeoTrax around it. We tried the real train this year, but the boys wouldn't leave it alone and after 48 hours it was packed away and the GeoTrax once again to its place.

Some shots before Christmas Eve service:



The Christmas Eve service was great. Afterwards, we went to a friend's house (my friend and my husband's adopted aunt) and visited with her family. It was nice to be around a family for Christmas - even if they're not ours. Thanks :)

These guys got home at about 10:15 and promptly passed out:

Can't wait to see what Santa has in store for them :)

3 comments:

  1. Is your hair darker? It looks darker, I like it! Love the tree, hope the boys had a great Christmas! I hope you got our Christmas card too (I wasn't sure if I had the address right or not.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dyed my hair to cover THE GRAY! It does seem slightly darker but not much. Also, I've been giving Baby No. 3's name some thought ... I may have to insist on a "J" name, so you have P, B, and J :)

    Yes, we got your Christmas card :) Very handsome family, of course!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, Melissa! I was seriously thinking the same thing for PB&J! Ha! That is too funny! But yes, you know I will definitely need your help with this one too. :)

    ReplyDelete

 

Desenvolvido por EMPORIUM DIGITAL