Of course, I have pictures.
The whole family headed out to walk Bean to his first day of kindergarten! It doesn't seem like that big of a deal, since he did part-time Pre-K at age 3 and full-day Pre-K at age 4. He's good to go. After three solid months at home, I know he's ready for this adventure. He was thrilled to put on his uniform and meet his teacher.
His teacher seems like a sweetheart, Mrs. Q. I think he'll respond well to her, and I like what I know of her so far. (Though, she is much more lenient with candy than I'd prefer, but at least she's up front about it.)
Cooper was totally ready and Husband and I were ready. Of course, Moose sat down next to his brother and thought he was staying. He pouted when we left and all the walk home (despite us taking turns carrying him). I'd like to say it was because he missed his brother, but it's because that child hates to be left out of ANYTHING. He was SO happy to go to speech today - made him feel like he was at school too. He'll start his Mother's Day Out school September 1 - just another week, kiddo, you'll make it!
8.24.2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment