I got an email from Oprah touting Vampire-Free books. WHY would I want books without vampires?
I caved into the Twilight mania, and I loved it.
It took me a few episodes to get into True Blood, but I did. Now I'm all antsy that Season 2 doesn't come out on DVD until flipping MAY.
BUT, my mother-in-law informed me that True Blood is actually based on books, the Sookie Stackhouse series. I looked them up on Amazon and found the first 8 books at a great price (like $30), and they arrived today (umm, I don't think I can ever go back to Free Standard Shipping, this girl will be forking over the big bucks to keep Free Prime Shipping ... so I guess that's not free, but I don't care).
Oprah, I plan to read THOUSANDS of pages of vampire-filled books.
Also, Weight Watchers, I miss cheese. Reduced-fat cheese is garbage. I could chew on my flip flop if I wanted to eat rubber. Moose wasted an entire beautiful piece of white American cheese and it took all my power not to gobble it up (but it just isn't worth 3 points). The other day, I cubed cheese for the kids at my mommy group. Tasty, perfect cubes of colby cheese. I didn't eat a single one, and a little part of me died. Today I found myself daydreaming of pepper jack and brie. Oh, stinky cheese ... till we met again.
2.19.2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hahaha! Just eat the dang cheese already! That's why you have 35 flex points! :)
ReplyDeleteI have all the Sookie Stackhouse books! They are very good! They are different from the True Blood show, which I too love!! Enjoy & let me know what you think!
ReplyDeleteI have all the Sookie Stackhouse books on audio book if you want them!
ReplyDelete