1.06.2010

What Winter Looks Like

Here are the boys playing outside on December 23. (Please note, this is the DAY BEFORE the pictures you are about to see later in this post.) I was cleaning up the backyard, hacking down shrubs that were dead for the season, trimming up some bushes, and raking hoards of whatever our landscape had dropped. It was a BEAUTIFUL day!

Bean played nicely in the sandbox:
When I got the camera out, Bean decided to pout elsewhere. I absolutely love this picture of him, though:
Here are the boys (and the girl dog) the next day. No joke. It's about 10 a.m. or so:
Here is Bean sitting in his walker (Husband's idea) and saying, "Mama, I will smile ... but after this, you get me the hell out. Got it?" It's his first real snow:I didn't take many pictures on Christmas. Seriously, I think I took 10 total. These are the best of the few:
Here are Bean and Husband the day after Christmas with their snowman. Note how much snow fell. Seriously, people, this was a REAL snow:
After far too many days of playing inside (and despite 2.0's pneumonia), we decided to drive to Dallas and check out the Children's Museum. Here is Moose on a mission (he nabbed some eggs from the chicken coop and was attempting to "plant" them in the "field."):
And Bean in the water play area (can you say PETRI DISH):
Here's the whole family on Thermal Cam! Note how orange Moose is ... the kid is a heating pad! Of course, I seem to be the least orange. No surprise there (ice queen, yeah, I've heard it all before):

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Desenvolvido por EMPORIUM DIGITAL