1.03.2010

My Resolutions

It's the first full week of 2010, and it's time to commit.
  • Read Harry Potter 5, 6, and 7.
  • Save up to buy an SLR camera.
  • Value myself more. Do my hair and put on some makeup every day. Take walks twice a week. Get to the gym once a week.
  • Cut TV time. No TV for January, no live TV for February and March. Who knows if I'll even want to watch much TV after that.
  • Rework my novella into a novel. I wrote it my senior year of college. While it might sound "cocky," I do think it's better than most fiction I currently read. The only problem (and it's a big one)? It's only 50 pages.
  • Enter 3 writing contests.
  • Participate in Eat from the Pantry Challenge. We started December 28.
  • Submit 1 piece of writing to an editor.
  • Commit to housework schedule. I haven't been flawless so far, but it's going.
  • Begin bucket list.
  • Update blogs three times a week.
  • Attend 2 scrapbook retreats.
  • Make money blogging.
I am blogging about the pantry challenge and books I'm reading at Committed Housewife. My goal there is to have ads and actually make some moolah off of it at some point this year!

I still have my craft blog here (no new posts just yet): MelissaInk Designs.

2 comments:

  1. This is a good list! I really haven't nailed my down yet; because I so suck at keeping them. If I can keep up on my 40 project and train for The Mini that I signed up for in May, I will be happy with that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list! I need to make a bucket list. The last two Harry Potters are like a downhill slope--once you start, you can't stop.

    I just got an SLR, but I don't really know how to use it just yet.

    ReplyDelete

 

Desenvolvido por EMPORIUM DIGITAL