Bean really wanted green frames, but he happily settled for black this time around. He also has a silver case, which I need to decoupage with Luigi.
10.18.2009
Pictures
Here you go:
This is what he spends a lot of his time doing - trying to look over or under them. They stayed up well the first couple days he had them, but now they're slipping a lot. We're going to go in next week for an adjustment. His sweet, small nose presents a problem when wearing glasses.
Here you can see the "lazy eye." This was taken just an hour after getting them. After just a day, we noticed that when he looked straight through them that his eye was looking straight on. When he takes them off, though, it's back to wonky.
We're thankful for a fast and rather non-invasive solution. He's doing a great job at keeping them off. (I really expected them to be thrown across the room and a much bigger battle to get him to wear them. No issues, though.) There are a couple other kids in his class who wear glasses - at least one, I believe, is for the same thing. So far, so good.
Bean really wanted green frames, but he happily settled for black this time around. He also has a silver case, which I need to decoupage with Luigi.
Bean really wanted green frames, but he happily settled for black this time around. He also has a silver case, which I need to decoupage with Luigi.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
As I suspected, he looks adorable.
ReplyDeleteawww I think he looks so cute in his new glasses! What a little stud!
ReplyDeleteI can see the pictures. He looks very, very cute! I hope he is still liking the glasses (and taking care of them).
ReplyDelete