8.07.2009

Another Attempt @ a Crafting Blog

OK, so I am ::trying:: to actually maintain a crafting blog. Again.

I would really like to get on some design teams, so I can work with free stuff! Basically, stamp/craft companies "hire" you to be a "design team member" and "pay" you with their products - stamps, paper, tools, embellishments, etc. Companies want you to have and maintain a blog, so you can use their products and tell the world about them, so I really need to make the new craft blog a priority if I want this to happen!

Also, you know, if I'm discovered and acquire fame in the stamping/crafting world, then I could actually design stuff and make real money. That's not a goal I have written down, but, you know, I'm not going to turn it down should it arrive :)

So check out my new blog ... and tell you friends.

MelissaInk


Of course, I will still be updating What Today Looks Like with all my mamahood misadventures!

Also, congratulations to our old neighbors, A. & G. Baby Girl L. arrived on August 4 and looks simply adorable. Look for her birth announcement on MelissaInk within the next week or so. (Oh, and her name does have my stamp of approval ... something I know her mother and father took into serious consideration ... ha ha.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Desenvolvido por EMPORIUM DIGITAL