I need a name.
Melissa's Ink (or Melissa Ink) is a name I've called upon many times for user IDs on crafting forums. I briefly owned a "small business" (seriously, had a business permit and website) focused on freelance writing and editing named Melissa's Ink. It sort of wraps up my hobbies ... writing and stamping. Just not sure I want my ACTUAL name out there. (But, then again, isn't this something I should want? I'll be proud of everything I sell, after all.)
Moose & Bean Creations. I like it, but it might not make sense to a lot of people. Also, people might think I'm "woodsy" or something ... and I'm not. Don't come to my store expecting outdoorsy-themed stuff. I love my Moose, but I can't say I'm a big fan of the moose.
This 'n That Artworks. The vagueness is nice. I can do paper crafts, sew, knit (umm, must learn to do so first), etc. It's not sentimental at all, though.
Anyways, please vote on the poll to the right and feel free to leave a comment if you have a suggestion :)
*Etsy, for those of you who are not familiar with it, is a site similar to eBay that specializes in handmade goods. Lots of cool and original and stuff on there and often very reasonably price - great place to pick up unique clothing, cards, purses, and much more!
No comments:
Post a Comment