Bean's favorite statement lately is, "I go to Grand-dad's house in California and get Henry and Gordon." I hear this multiple times a day. Every day. For weeks now.
Moose has also popped his first top tooth - I can see a little white peeking out of his top gum. He's taken extra naps yesterday and today and hasn't eaten too much. He'll look so funny with one top tooth.
After school, Bean played at the park for a bit. He decided to shove rocks down his underwear. He had a pretty big stash in there. I told him not to do that and he said, "I put rocks in my shirt?" I said, "No. You put rocks in pockets. Since you have no pockets, you can't put rocks anywhere on your body." Seems like a reasonable compromise.
In Husband news, he turned in his final "dream sheet" Monday! This is the sheet where he ranks the aircraft he will fly after he's done with his current instructor assignment. I don't think he wants me sharing specifics, but it is different from the dream sheet he submitted after student pilot training and just slightly different from how I would have ranked them. We should know the outcome by Christmas.
5.19.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Granddad in California is ready
ReplyDelete