The Jehovah Witnesses visited today. We've been in this city for more than three years, and this is the first time they've knocked on my door. We used to get Mormans. We often get people who want to do yard work (cut the lawn, trim our trees, paint the numbers on the curb, etc.). Mormans and Witnesses fascinate me. I took a course in college where we studied groups like Mormans, Christian Scientists, Amish, etc. I'm not a religious person, but I'm amazed by religion.
I think Moose is cutting another tooth. He's been pretty cling today. He was fussing for nap around 11, but since Bean doesn't head to school till 12 I held him off. He's now passed out in his playpen. He waves now. I don't think he knows "bye bye," but he tries to wave when you wave at him. Pretty neat. It's been a while since I picked up What to Expect the First Year and, despite my concerns of his lumpiness, he is reaching all the basic milestones on time. I'm curious to see if he crawls by the end of this month, but I'm told that crawling is really an optional skill.
Bean went on a field trip yesterday. The only thing he shared with me was that he rode the school bus (he's been wanting to ride in a school bus for a year now). I have no clue what happened on the actual field trip. This morning he was happy to learn that Dada's Mom Grandma (which is different from Grandma in the Blue House), Grand-Dad, and Aunt Steffanie live in California, because that's where Lightening McQueen was going in Cars.
4.03.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment