1.16.2009

Dear Blog

Dear Blog,

I believe you are finally beautiful enough to share with the world. Now, I'm not all about outward appearances ... but a book is judged by its covered. You are also, I believe, appropriately named. It was a tough choice. I want to be family-friendly, but I'm sort of tired of being so censored (which, granted, no one asked me to be, but I'm from the Midwest, and we're raised politely up there ... not loudly like my southern counterparts or boldly like my coastal complements).

Side note: Compliment and complement ... not the same word! Similar (complementary, you might say), but not the same.

Thank you,
MelissaInk

I should also mention that Project Mouse appears resolved. No more hanging wires ANYWHERE in the damn pantry. No more holes. No more signs of mouse poo-poo. I replaced the trim that night (after Husband schooled me in the ways of the nail gun) and Husband (after a, umm, fight discussion) painted it up. Fresh and new and clean and once again housing lots of canned and dry goods ... and cookbooks ... and small appliances ... and big serving dishes ... and tempra paint ... and Play-Doh. You see what a big part of my life this little space is? Now you can understand why having a mouse desecrate the space was so traumatic. Oh, and my mom theorized that the random wire was an old TV antenna wire - good call, Mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Desenvolvido por EMPORIUM DIGITAL